Here's what I'm wearing today - I'm in a bit of a rush this morning so I haven't taken a picture of the final result yet, but I thought I'd share my products just for fun!
In the picture (clockwise from top right):
- Max Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara in Black
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Ebony
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural Lipstick in 09 Sienne
- Kiehl's Lip Gloss in Golden Berry
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
- Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in 39 Rose Mandarine
- Bourjois Mineral Matte Foundation in 81 Tendre Ivoire
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
- MAC Eyeshadow in Creamy Bisque
- MAC Eyeshadow Brun
- MAC Blot Powder in Medium
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
I just bought the Bourjois blush as well and it's great - turns out it was a limited edition vintage shade, and it's a really pretty matte peach color, the exact color I'd been looking for for a while! It's my first Bourjois blush and I'm quite liking it.
These first few posts have been quite makeup & product-centric, but coming soon will be a lot more on food, health, and natural Indian products and shops around Delhi!